There are several ways to get involved in the research being conducted in the Early Childhood Behavior Lab.
Undergraduate students interested in receiving research experience in the field of clinical child psychology can apply to work as a research assistant for course credit. Undergraduate research assistants may be involved in any of the following activities:
- Data entry and database maintenance
- Transcription and coding of parent-child interactions
- Recruitment and screening of research participants
- Assistance with treatment sessions and/or evaluations
- Other tasks involved in conducting clinical research